Zakir Khan recalls being || walked off the stage less than two minutes after appearing on the Kapil Sharma show.

Dev Kumar
0

 Zakir Khan recalls being walked off the stage less than two minutes after appearing on the Kapil Sharma show.


Along with Kusha Kapila, Anubhav Singh Bassi and Abhishek Upmanyu, renowned stand-up comedian Zakir Khan will be a special guest on this weekend's special New Year's episode of The Kapil Sharma Show. The episode also features Jasbir Jassi and the singer's girlfriend Richa Sharma.

Zakir Khan recalls being || walked off the stage less than two minutes after appearing on the Kapil Sharma show.
Image Source:Internet

About Zakir Khan's Comedy Journey


When asked about his comedic journey, Zakir Khan said, "When I was a kid, I always had CDs of Raju Bhai, Johnny Bhai and other comedians and I loved watching them." said. Then, when I was a student, the challenge of comedy began. A friend of mine asked me to try the show as a joke, pulling the leg of anyone trying to be funny. I watched the show regularly and imagined what it would be like to act like a comedian on the show. When I saw the program, I thought it would be easy, but when I actually tried it, I realized how difficult it was. ”

WHEN ZAKIR WAS REMOVED FROM THE STAGE WITHIN 2 MINS OF HIS PERFORMANCE

He went on to talk about the difficulties of being a professional cartoonist. "I was kicked off the stage less than two minutes into the premiere (laughs)." Telling a story and making them laugh is a huge challenge, and only a true comedian can do it. It might be funny in front of your family because they know the context of your jokes and can relate to them, but it's hard to tell your story and make them laugh when it comes to a completely unfamiliar audience. "The fire Kapil Bhai lit us all," Zakir said, praising host Kapil Sharma. No major film at this stage will go without sponsorship. "I want to congratulate Kapil Bhai for this," he said.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)